Home > Settings > Users
To add users (store help) to your store navigate to the Users icon then click on Create User. There are four areas of a user profile:
- Insert the user picture by clicking on Upload photo > click on the browse tab to select your saved picture for the user
- Then add the user to an Outlet – The term outlet here represent your store location> in case you have more than one outlet.
- Next assign a register to the user from the list of active registers <This is important because a user can only have access to active registers in the outlet
- Enter the user personal information; Name, Email, Phone, Gender & Date of Birth
- User Role: then assign role and privilege to the user < Check the box next to the privilege(s) you wish to assign. This is very important for security measures.
- In addition to the user privileges, the admin and supervisor privileges will allow user access system-wide permission.
- Click SAVE