Home > Settings > Permission Matrix
Under Sales, user permissions can be granted for a whole range of sales activities
Types of permission can be Full Access and No Access
Full Access: Users can perform the sales activity
No Access: Users cannot perform the sales activity
How do you edit permissions?
- After logging in to your PrognoStore account, click Settings
- You will be taken to the settings page, then click Permission Matrix. This is where permissions can be edited for your users.
- Under the Sales section, click 'Edit Permissions' and edit permissions page will be opened
- Click on the user type for whom you want to edit permission
- Click and hold the sales activity, then move it across to the type of permission you want to grant the user type
- Click SAVE to make update the permission